WakataneAsi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WakataneAsi

the WakataneAsi Babo clan forum.

3 posters

Problem with coloring my name

The Woops
    The Woops
    Admin

Problem with coloring my name Empty Problem with coloring my name

Post  The Woops Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:02 am

Hi @ all,

i have a problem to color my name. When i try to color my name the console appears.
    I m at Babo profile. I write ^ to color my name.(then the number of colour). But when i wirte the ^ the console appears.So i can t write to end.
    Can somebody help me please?

The Woops Very Happy
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Problem with coloring my name Empty try this

Post  zAMyth Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:26 am

As i already know u have a german keyboard and i remember the y have special keys there with signs most don't know. That is not a problem. the problem as fas as i can see is that u have to remap ur key in a desired way, ur way. for example i chat pressing E instead of the default key T. You must have the console on shift or 6 by accident so in that case i suggest u remap ur keys at options in the game menu. either that or u have a bug or something. If that is not ur solution uninstall and make sure that all babo content is gone from ur pc (check root folders if needed).After doing that i suggest u download the game from www.rndlabs.ca. That is all i can say. If anyone has a better idea pls post and correct me if im wrong.

S&H Myth.
    ugly
    ugly
    Admin

Problem with coloring my name Empty Re: Problem with coloring my name

Post  ugly Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:43 pm

I have no idea what is problem with your keyboard Sad
    The Woops
    The Woops
    Admin

Post  The Woops Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:27 pm

ok, i tried it but it didn t work^^ Crying or Very sad
    zAMyth
    zAMyth
    Admin

Problem with coloring my name Empty Last resort

Post  zAMyth Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:25 pm

the only thing i can think of now is to leave it that way...i mean in white, u can be our ghost babo the one that has a ghostly technique, comes around the enemy in his back and stabs him, shoots him gets the crap out of him...
    no really man stay this way, develop ur own style as a stealthy killer babo. i know ur good with sniper, use that as a method. We can help or maybe ellis can help he is in DT clan but maybe he will help you, teach you.

better yet, lets all develop a technique or more. we will talk more in pm's so none knows our secrets.

S&H Myth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:15 am